Why Retire in Moldova?

If you are seeking a place to retire that is somewhat similar to mid-America, Moldova is it. Nestled between Romania and Ukraine down near the Black Sea, Moldova enjoys a climate of 4 distinct seasons with the side benefit of very low humidity in the Summer. Excellent air travel connections to most major European cities and train service connecting to all of Europe.
Cost of living that is about as low as you will find anywhere and a personal safety factor that is just not found anywhere else I have been.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Moldovan Adoptions

If you are considering the adoption of a child you would do well to check out Moldova.  There are approximately 17,000 children in Moldovan orphanages.  During the process of some of the Humanitarian programs I have been involved in, I have visited several Moldovan orphanages.  The children are for the most part very well cared for and well behaved.  They are beautiful children and certainly deserve a loving family.

Trust me on this one, you would be well served to have a conversation with me or one of my English speaking Moldovan associates who are very familiar with the orphanage system here.

3 comments:

  1. It would appear that this blog is very inactive. Have you done nothing for 3 and a half years? Is Moldova that boring? I hope you're still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still an interesting blog. Thanks for putting it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, where are you? I'm getting worried. Should I notify the U.S. government you are issing?

    ReplyDelete