Why Retire in Moldova?

If you are seeking a place to retire that is somewhat similar to mid-America, Moldova is it. Nestled between Romania and Ukraine down near the Black Sea, Moldova enjoys a climate of 4 distinct seasons with the side benefit of very low humidity in the Summer. Excellent air travel connections to most major European cities and train service connecting to all of Europe.
Cost of living that is about as low as you will find anywhere and a personal safety factor that is just not found anywhere else I have been.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I was a free man when I got here

I went and messed it up though, got married again and am happier than I have ever been in my entire life.  The happiness really has nothing to do with what you might think when you see the photo, it has to do with the fact that Irina is just the kindest, sweetest, most loving woman I have ever had the pleasure to know.  We have been married almost 3 years now and words just cannot describe the relationship.  I have learned from being here that Moldova has a culture that is massively different from Romania, Ukraine, or Russia and that for the most part the women in Moldova are not only real women in the traditional sense of the word, they are just as beautiful inside as they are externally. Moldova has a reputation for having the most beautiful women in the world and it is true in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment